Got thining bones?

Your healthcare provider should evaluate your risk of osteoporosis, or "thinning of the bones." (It’s not just a "woman’s disease.")

Depending on what the evaluation finds, he or she may recommend that you get a bone scan and, if necessary, take medication to strengthen your bones and lower your risk of fractures.


Comments are closed.